Interesting Facts about the Garden Route
1. The Garden Route is over 300km long, stretching along the southern coastline of South Africa, from Mossel Bay in the west to Storms River in the east.
2. It gets its name from the rich, green forests, flowering fynbos, and abundant streams, rivers and waterfalls occurring here.
3. It’s easy to access from Cape Town and Port Elizabeth via the N2 highway. Read more.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Adventure Report Overload! | Update: June 2020
- Arctic Norway: on the Cusp in the Fleinvær Archipelago
- A MOON Travel Guide to Budapest, Hungary
- My Budapest: a Traveller’s Take on Hungary’s Great Capital
- A Top 10 Thrillseeker Bucket-list by a Dedicated Adventurer
- Africa and the Winds of Change: How the Heroes of the Anti-Apartheid Movement Changed My Life
- How I Hiked the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal
- Biting Off More Than You Can Chew in Florence, Italy
- Group vs Independent Travel? 6 Tips to Make Your Pick
- Outpost magazine: SPRING 2020
- How Learning to Explore and Love the World Really Starts at Home
- Where and How to See 10 of the World’s Wildlife Wonders
- West African Sweet Potato and Groundnut (Peanut) Soup Recipe
- 10 Destination Twins to Twist Your Mind and Tongue
- My First Quetico Expedition: Nature’s Lethal Power, 1963 (Part 1)