South Africa: Road Tripping at its Best
- Exploring Mpumalanga, South Africa’s most eastern province, and its Lowveld (subtropical region), driving along the Panorama Route to one of the best viewpoints of Blyde River Canyon (the third-largest on the planet) and one of Africa’s top attractions…
- Belize Glover’s Getaway | Island Expeditions
- I So Love Your Altitude! Chile’s Atacama: Is this the Driest Place on Earth?
- Outpost magazine: FALL 2019
- Investigating Threats to Chimps in Uganda | Earthwatch Institute
- “Tsa’lam”: The Old Salt Route. On the Ancient Trail with Explorer Jeff Fuchs
- Spain, Portugal & Morocco: Tapas, Medinas & Sunsets | G Adventures
- Ecuador to Peru Adventure | Intrepid
- Highlights of Romania | Explore!
- Signs of the Road…Signs of Life?
- Peru Mountaineering School | Mountain Madness
- Vietnam By Bike: Special Price on Offer Now
- My Muddy, Spectacular Trek Up Rwanda’s Mount Bisoke
- Trekking the Dingle Way of Ireland
- Northern Cyprus Adventure | Intrepid
- In My Mother’s Eyes: In the Maliau Basin of Borneo, Malaysia. An Outpost Original Expedition