- Native Hawaiian Olympians Honored in 100-Foot Mural
- Sonoma Sustainable Tourism Observatory Signs Glasgow Declaration on Climate Action in Tourism
- The Power of Public-Private Partnerships
- IUCN 2021 Congress Report
- Put Carbon Offsets on Your Amenities List
- Carbon offset market poised for major growth
- Chapter 4.5 – The Plan to Protect and Preserve Fort Baker
- Parrotheads Unite Behind Tourism
- Small Farms – Big Impact
- South Florida: Agritourism at its Best
- Chapter 3.5 – Fair Trade Federation Principles
- International Ecotourism Society’s inaugural North American conference
- EcoFarm 36 “Regenerating our Lands and Water”
- Chapter 2.5 – Kimpton initiative continues
- Chapter 1.5 – CONservation
Interesting Facts about the Garden Route
1. The Garden Route is over 300km long, stretching along the southern coastline of South Africa, from Mossel Bay in the west to Storms River in the east.
2. It gets its name from the rich, green forests, flowering fynbos, and abundant streams, rivers and waterfalls occurring here.
3. It’s easy to access from Cape Town and Port Elizabeth via the N2 highway. Read more.